Line Tapping, Line Stopping, and Valve Insertion techniques reduce risks and provide a more productive method of maintaining and repairing distribution systems without complete system shutdown.
A few of the benefits of using Line Tapping, Line Stopping, and Valve Insertion for system maintenance include:
- uninterrupted hydrant and valve replacement;
- no loss of treated water;
- elimination of back siphoning;
- elimination of boil orders;
- safer working conditions for the operator;
- increased water conservation and more.
Proper application of these techniques and other benefits will be discussed in this webinar.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers specifying Valve Insertion or Line Stop products
- Public Works Directors and Distribution System Managers interested in productivity increases and cost decreases
- Contractors seeking an additional revenue stream
How do I signup?
Click the "Register Now" button at the top of the page.
Once enrolled, you’ll receive an e-mail confirmation and reminder with login instructions and a link to the live event.