Hydra-Stop LLC provides safe and efficient solutions to conserve and control Earth’s most precious resource…water. Our purpose is to help municipalities and private water utilities manage, maintain, and provide solutions for aging water systems. We do that by offering solutions with the easiest and most cost-effective method for municipalities and private water utilities to serve their communities while minimizing the disruption of the water supply. We operate in a fun and entrepreneurial environment where creative ideas are encouraged and openness is required. Our values are Integrity, Innovation, and Inclusion. We live these values every day.
We recruit only the best for each critical role on our cross-functional team and offer a market-competitive package including a base salary and an excellent benefits package with low employee costs, starting on day one. Hydra-Stop LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Marketing Specialist will help develop, execute, and monitor marketing programs across a variety of channels. This person will contribute to the design and copy of marketing content, research the market, analyze trends, define targeted lists, coordinate trade events, and support marketing initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums including, but not limited to, digital, print, and video
- Manage deliverables and schedule for trade events
- Work with the marketing manager to develop and maintain marketing schedule
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Complete special projects as required
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs when needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, graphic design, or related field with a minimum of 3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite platforms (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and PremierePro preferred)
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), and content management systems
- Skilled in designing, writing, and editing content with an attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously to make deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Knowledgeable in HTML coding, video production, and animation a plus
- Ability to travel when needed