Hydra-Stop LLC provides safe and efficient solutions to conserve and control Earth’s most precious resource…water. Our purpose is to help municipalities and private water utilities manage, maintain and provide solutions for aging water systems. We do that by offering solutions with the easiest and most cost-effective method for municipalities and private water utilities to serve their communities while minimizing the disruption of the water supply. We operate in a fun and entrepreneurial environment where creative ideas are encouraged and openness is required. Our values are: Integrity, Innovation and Inclusion. These values are lived every day.
We recruit only the best for each critical role on our cross functional team and offer a market competitive package to include a base salary and a great benefits package with low employee costs which starts on day one. Hydra-Stop LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The CNC machinist operates computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts. The CNC machinist loads parts in the machine, cycles machine, and detects malfunctions in machine operations, such as worn or damaged cutting tools. The position runs production lots, communicates with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintains a safe, organized, and clean work environment.
• Performs all assigned machine shop operations.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to management or designee.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
• Regularly performs milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding tasks.
• Performs inspection of machined products, and documents results.
• Completes and maintains paperwork for parts.
• Assists in other work areas to perform fabrication, lay-up, infiltration, and sand blasting tasks.